The Coupe Icare Masquerade Contest is open to all hang glider and paraglider pilots.
Costumed flights are scheduled Saturday at 11:00 (or Sunday in case of poor weather).
The prize giving and repeat-round of masquerade flights will take place Sunday at 11:00.
All registrations are online on the site www.coupe-icare.org.
There is no cost to register which will be validated once all mandatory fields are completed and after providing an electronic copy (*.jpg, *.pdf,…) of a certificate showing civil responsibility insurance covering free flying activities. For pilots insured with the FFVL, this document can be downloaded via the website https://intranet.ffvl.fr/.
Don't forget to come for collect your registration pack at the Entrance to the Salon Icare Expo in from Wednesday September 21st until Friday evening. Your flight number to be worn during the demonstration will be distributed during the pilot briefing on Saturday morning.
Prior to September 21st, if you need help registering you can contact us : email@example.com
Inscriptions will close on Friday, September 23th at 7:00 pm
All participating pilots are obliged to attend the pilot briefings Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 on the launch "carpet".
Download the regulations and go to the page "Inscription on line"
The inscriptions will be open the 1st of june
* 1 computer INTEL 7th generation, worth1200€
* 1 sunglasses ReconJet avec application PPGPS by R-Ultralight worth 500€
* 10 In-flight cameras GoPro Hero 4 session , worth 429€
* 10 alti-vario gps DEVICES Sys’GPS from Syride , worth 399€
* 5 Strings harnesses from NEO , worth 310€
* 5 Kinder Harnesses from Sup’Air de Sup’Air , worthe 295€
* 10 pairs of Salomon shoes, worth 125€
* 50 micro-vario Sys’one devices made by Syride , worthe 69€
* 10 Board Game of Parapente Poursuite made by Edenslide , worth 55€
* 10 Coupe Icare Altitude sunglasses, worth 49€
* 20 Headlamps made by Petzl , worth 29€
* 25 Flying Site Guides, worth 29€
And every participant will receive a Coupe Icare tee-shirt and a Crédit Agricole bag.
Please note : Prizes will be given out during the prize giving on the Sunday. They will not be sent on later for pilots not attending the prize giving.